photo me_zps45017343.jpg

 

picassoDLCF - RENEGADE Photography

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

                      

  incredibles

That's Incredible...
So, I watched The Incredibles recently and it got me to thinking...If I could have a super power, what would it be and why? The immediate ones that came to mind were the obvious...flying, strength, x-ray vision. While the x-ray vision was tempting (call me crazy, but I have this freakish obsession with wanting to know what the inside of other people's houses look like)HEHEHEHE, flying is much more up my alley.
But, being that I have no alley I thought "Why constrain my choices to the obvious?" I'll contrive my own super power, something beneficial only to myself being the selfish person that I am...Dolby Digital 5.1 Super Sonic Hearing.
Now I realize that keen hearing is not a new concept, but you have to undertand...I don't want to simply hear, I want the ability to adjust the volume, mute and record. Turn it up and I can hear that my supposed friend Ron just told Lola Snape that "Hermione's husband is hottttt."
later ko nalang 2loy ito.. antok nko.. aaaaahhhhhhhhh!

         Image hosting by Photobucket