photo me_zps45017343.jpg

 

picassoDLCF - RENEGADE Photography

Saturday, January 08, 2005

                      

  TWO WORDS

In a while, in a word
Every moment now returns
For a while seen or heard
How each mem’ry softly burns
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows
I thank God for yesterdays
How they led me to this very hour
How they led me to this place
Every touch, every smile
You have given me a care
Keeping heart , always I’ll..
I’ll be treasuring everywhere
And if life should come to just one question
Do I hold each moment true
No trace of sadness
Always with gladness…I do
Now a song that speaks of now and never
Beckons me to someone new
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen
Filled with promise coming true
In a while, in a word
You and I forever changed
Love so clear, never blurred
Has me feeling wondrous strange
And if life should come to just one question
Do I face each moment true
No trace of sadness, always with gladness…I do.
Never with sadness
Always with gladness…I do.

         Image hosting by Photobucket