photo me_zps45017343.jpg

 

picassoDLCF - RENEGADE Photography

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

                      

  POTTER DEAD?



Two of America's top author's, John Irving and Stephen King, made a plea to J.K. Rowling not to kill the fictional boy wizard Harry Potter in the final book of the series, but Rowling made no promises .

"My fiungers are crossed for Harry," Irving said at a joint news conference. King who shot the fame in 1974 with "Carie", said he had confidence that Rowling would be "fair" to her hero.

"I fell quite liberated," Rowling said.

"I can resolved the story now and it's fun in a way it wasn't before because finally I've reach my resolution, and I think some people will loathe it and some people love it, but that's how it should be."


         Image hosting by Photobucket