photo me_zps45017343.jpg

 

picassoDLCF - RENEGADE Photography

Thursday, December 02, 2010

                      

  why I'm still alone?

i have this depression since hi skul.... problem is its getting worse...good thing is ...i still have the control....sometyms i tink i can't go on...theraphy, yoga, gym, everything......a complete silence and hapiness follows, then suddenly its like a phone that some1 turns it on, my head start spinning....SAD AGAIN!

i met some1 and this person gives me hope...im sory hopes pala...this person is so important to me now that im so scared if one day the person decided or i myt not see him anymore.....but my depression doesn't stop there... wen this person doesn't send me msg nagiistart na utak ko magisip that he myt already in a far place....den a battalion of questions starts pouring into my mind....and that makes the situation worse....

One of the frustrating reality is theres nobody i cud talk to....

I'm so helpless but one thing or shud i say im gifted of making others feel more comfortable pag sila may problem,,,,i can easy mend their broken hatrs, somtym their broken pockets.... but for myself....I CAN'T.

Today is worse! I spent all last week lamenting about what will happen to me now....my future....I love wat im doing ryt now but it dsnt give me security.....barkadas are starting to part ways....some doesn't even give a damn my whereabouts..... oh i do care about my friends..

I admit that this doesn't tell my whole problem..... Facebook... d same wid other social networks.....ang trend paramihan ng frend...the more mas sikat....d nman nila lhat kilala nasalist nila....andun lng just sitting sa list of frineds nila.....Oh i need help wid this depression....

Any1?

thanks for listening.......

         Image hosting by Photobucket