photo me_zps45017343.jpg

 

picassoDLCF - RENEGADE Photography

Friday, January 13, 2006

                      

  REASON FOR EVERYTHING

...a time to live and a time to die...

'I don't want to die' I said. 'Yet sometimes I wish I'd
never been born at all.'




BUT......

'There is nothing we can do about it. We are here and
the only way of
escape is through an uncertain doorway.
We are born, we live and
we die - that is life.'


"But we never know when our time will be.'


'That is the fun of life. Our deaths waits for us,
stalks us, hides behind
the bed and lurks in the dark places.
It is a sprig of hemlock in a friend's glass,

a bolt of lighthning upon a summer's day, an old rogue
waiting in the night,
an angel, a devil......We never know, nor
should we know, for it we did
then life would lose its
purpose and we would give up our desires and our dreams.'


'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE'

         Image hosting by Photobucket